Thursday, November 18, 2010

Beige, Champagne, Blush & Taupe...

Neutrals are definitely a smash hit this year. From designers like Elie Saab, Vera Wang, and Zuhair Murad neutrals are bringing warmth and femininity to every event.

I was helping my friend Ellen last night with some design ideas for her upcoming nuptials and she made it a point to mention that her wedding HAD to reflect the whimsical elegance neutrals bring to an event.

Even though some people lacking panache might believe that neutrals exemplify an element of aged boringness I thought I'd do some exploring. So after Ellen went home to sleep after a late night of going back and forth ... my quest began.

I figured if Elie,Vera, and Zuhair could make it work I could surely come up with some something. This one's for you Ellen...

























No comments:

Post a Comment